Payments & Donations
Membership includes voting privileges at the RTRA Annual General Meeting (Fall).
Please enter the dollar amount you wish to donate to RTRA. You may choose an amount from the list below, or any amount of your choice. All donations are greatly appreciated and will receive a Tax Receipt from our office.
Some costs associated with our program:
- Complete care (board, farrier & health): $12,000.00 per year, per horse
- Saddle: $3000.00ea
- Farrier Care: $900.00 per year, per horse
- Annual Health Check up and Dental Float by our Veterinarian: $500.00 per horse, per year
- Western Pad and Surcingle Combo: $400.00ea
- Leading Cavesson and Lead Rope for lessons: $300.00ea
- Longden Grip (hard hand hold for safety): $200.00ea
- Riding Helmets: $100.00ea
- Rainbow Reins: $75.00ea
- Transfer Belts: $65.00ea
- Halter and Lead Rope: $50.00each