Richmond Therapeutic Riding Association provides Therapeutic Riding for people, primarily children and youth with disabilities. We offer several sessions of lessons throughout the calendar year.
They are as follows:
- Fall Session – September to December
- Winter Session – January to March
- Integrated Spring Camp – 1 week in March
- Spring Session – March to June
- Summer Session – July
- Integrated Summer Camp(s) – 2 weeks in August
Our lessons are ½ hour, semi-private and each rider is assigned a weekly time slot for the full session of lessons. Wherever possible, children are paired according to their level of ability and needs. Registration is on a per session basis and the lessons are offered at a subsidized rate of $40.00 each. Lessons are held during the week on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday mornings & afternoons.